The outstanding professionalism of all those who work for us makes it possible to develop striking store designs which unite industrial excellence with artisan flexibility to satisfy any and all custom requests. The woodworking and carpentry units, integrated into the company’s production and quality control process, also provide the custom-made furnishings the traditional “workshop” charm that make each piece a sort of artisan 2.0—flexible, modern and high-tech.
The unique quality of each project is also the result of the on-going collaboration with the skilled designers and architects with whom we work closely to provide you, the end-client, with furnishings of the highest design standard for your stores and points-of-sale.
A satisfied client is our #1 priority. This is why we follow all the phases of store design, from the creation of prototypes through the engineering process and manufacture of all elements. Our in-house project team offers complete design, technical assistance and development service, often starting from a proposal in embryonic form and respecting the guidelines of the client’s brand design agency. A business network and a time-tested system of partner companies complete the assistance service we guarantee throughout all project phases.
- preliminary analysis to identify client needs;
- definition of a project technical “abacus” including economic analysis of all components (furnishings, technical equipment, services);
- prototype design and realization (furnishings, accessories, technical equipment);
- specific production lines for the order;
- analysis and outfitting of sale spaces;
- feasibility analysis;
- use of IT applications and organizational models to manage human and other resources;
- constant monitoring of the project status;
- logistics/administrative support of warehouses for merchandise storage.